Friday, January 22, 2016

A Great Evening At The Canadian Museum of Nature!


Many Ottawa artists came out Thursday night to sketch the Canadian Museum of Nature.  It was our first event in 2016 and it was also our first event as an official urban sketcher regional chapter!


It was quite wonderful to visit each of the museum's galleries and find artists everywhere sketching!


Here are some photos from the evening


















































We are all looking forward to the next sketching event!

If you are interested in joining us
Please visit our facebook page to receive announcements 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your official status. I love the nature museum. I'm a member but I live in Quebec City so I only get there when I come to visit my daughter (she's a student at UofO. Hope to visit sometime that coincides with one of your events so I can sketch with you guys. --- Larry Marshall (www.larrydmarshall.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be so great to have you join us at a future sketch event Larry and thanks for commenting on the blog!

      Delete
    2. P.S. Really enjoy your blog!

      Delete